Win a free rental vehicle for the weekend
No Valentine’s Day plans? Surprise your significant other or just get away for the weekend in a brand new vehicle.
We’re offering free weekend rental of a car or van, just in time for Valentine’s Day weekend!
The competition is easy to enter, simply ‘Like’ our Fourways Self Drive Facebook page (found here), share the competition post and then comment letting us know you’ve entered. It’s simple!
Keep reading for more details, terms and conditions about the competition and prize.
What’s the prize?
Our lucky prize winner will receive a free car or van rental from our wide range at Fourways Self Drive based in Whitchurch, Shropshire. The rental will be from a mutually agreed Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
What are the rules?
- You must be 25 years of age or older but under the age of 75 with a full clean licence.
- The prize includes fully comprehensive insurance for one named driver only.
- In the event of any accident or damage an excess of £500 is payable for a car, £750 for a van
- Our Fourways Self Drive page must be liked, the competition post shared, and a comment made to let us know you’ve entered.
- Ensure your licence can be checked via the DVLA licence checker to ensure you comply with our Fourways Insurance Criteria
- No overseas travel is allowed during the rental
- Mileage is limited to 100 miles per day.
- Prior to the rental taking place, the following must be shown to Fourways Self Drive: Licence/Proof of ID/Utility Bill
- The vehicle must be collected from our branch on a Friday afternoon and must be returned on the following Monday morning
- The vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel as collected with
- The driver is responsible for any penalty charges incurred such as toll charges and parking fines
- We cannot guarantee an exact make and model of vehicle but we are happy to discuss and agree your specifications in advance of the rental
- All other rental terms as per our rental agreement will be applicable
Make sure to enter by the deadline of Monday 13th February 2017 to avoid missing out.
In case you missed the link above, you can find out Facebook page here.
A few things to remember:
Keep in mind that once you’ve entered the contest, Fourways Vehicle Solutions has gained rights to use, reproduce, distribute, and display your comment.
Employee’s family or residential partners are prohibited from the contest, so you know you won’t be competing with any person who has ties to the company! In the Fourways Self Drive contest, it’s all fair and square.
Lastly, for your information this competition isn’t sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook in any way.